Raw Fish – Philippine Islands style (unofficially)
~ kinilaw (eaten raw) – pronounced as 'key-nee-lao'
- Fresh fish fillets – kahawai, kingfish, trevally, mullet, snapper or any fish you think tastes good raw!
- Lemon – squeeze juice over fish and mix
- Finely chopped ginger – as much as you'd like
- Red onion & spring onion
- Capsicum – any colour
- Coconut cream or milk if you’re slightly health conscious 😝 (Kara is best but only had trident coconut milk in the pantry).
- Chillis for an extra kick
Salt to taste. Best served chilled.